Our Cookies Policy
1. Каква информация събираме?
Ние събираме информация от Вас, когато се регистрирате на нашия сайт и направите поръчка. Всички задължителни полета за данни са посочени като такива и трябва да бъдат попълнени, а останалите са отбелязани като доброволни и не са незадължителни за попълване при поръчка. Когато поръчвате или се регистрирате на нашия сайт, може да Ви бъде поискано да въведете следните данни: име, фамилия, е-мейл адрес, пощенски адрес и телефонен номер.
2. За какво използваме информацията Ви?Всяка информация, която събираме от Вас, може да бъде използвана по един от следните начини:
- Да подобрим Вашия опит при работа със сайта ни (Вашата информация ни помага да отговорим по-добре на индивидуалните Ви нужди)
- Да подобрим нашия уебсайт (непрекъснато се стремим да подобряваме предлаганите от нас услуги и функции на сайта въз основа на информацията и отзивите, които получаваме от Вас)
- Да подобрим обслужването на клиентите (информацията Ви ни помага да реагираме по-ефективно на Вашите високи изисквания за обслужване на клиенти и поддръжка)
- Изпращане на периодични е-мейли (Е-мейл адресът, който предоставяте за обработка на поръчките, може да бъде използван за изпращане на информация и актуални новини, отнасящи се до поръчката или запитването Ви, ако сте дали съгласие затова)
3. Използваме ли "бисквитки"?
Да. "Бисквитките" са малки файлове, които сайтът или неговият доставчик на услуги прехвърлят на твърдия диск на Вашите компютри през Вашия уеб браузър (ако разрешите), който позволява на сайтовете или доставчиците на услуги да разпознават Вашия браузър и да прихващат и помнят определена информация.
4. Разкриваме ли информация на външни лица?
Ние не продаваме, не търгуваме или по какъвто и да е друг начин прехвърляме на външни лица Вашата лична информация. Може да се наложи да предоставим Вашата информация, когато смятаме, че това е необходимо за спазване на закона, на правилата на сайта ни или за защита на правата, собствеността или безопасността както на нас, така и на други лица. Информацията за посетителите, която не може да бъде идентифицирана като лична може да бъде предоставена на други страни за маркетинг, реклама или друга употреба.
5. Съответствие с регламент (ЕС) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Съгласно изискванията на Общия регламент за защита на данните (ЕС) 2016/679 на Европейския парламент и на Съвета на Европа от 27 април 2016 г., с който се отменя Директива 95/46 / ЕО на ЕС за защита на данните, от Powerhost.bg се вземат всички възможни технически и организационни мерки признати от приложимото право в областта на защита на данните, за да защитим всички данни, които можем да съхраняваме, да оперираме или обработваме за нашите клиенти.
Mineral Spring Spanchevtsi: Since the autumn of 2010, the locals of the village of Spanchevtsi enjoy the healing mineral water in the very center, after a water supply system and a fountain with mineral water were built. The fountain has two spouts - one with the healing mineral water, and the other - with drinking water from the water supply network. At the fountain there is a sign on which are written the healing and prophylactic properties of the natural mineral water from the captured natural spring "Minkova Banya", mineral water deposit "Spanchevtsi" - Spanchevtsi village, Varshets municipality, Montana region. The mineral water is used for drinking and external balneotherapy and balneoprophylaxis, and as a natural mineral water of the water source or in bottled form. When used for drinking balneotherapy and balneoprophylaxis, it has a beneficial effect on the following diseases: renal-urological, biliary-hepatic, gastrointestinal, metabolic-endocrine, musculoskeletal, peripheral nervous system and internal organs. The healing properties of the Spanchevtsi mineral water are certified with certificate № 2 from 14.06.2004 of the Ministry of Health. Both the local population and those travelling through the village of Spanchevtsi in Varshets - Sofia route will be able to benefit from the new acquisition.
National community centre "Hristo Botev - 1900 Varshets" was founded on 04.06.1900, and the first chairman of the cultural centre was elected a teacher at that time, later famous writer named Doncho Stanchev. The newly formed community center then was located in one of the rooms of the school. In 1935 the construction of a community center building with a large hall, a small hall, dressing rooms, a library, a reading room and other premises began. The building was opened in the beginning of 1937. Currently there are six amateur groups at the cultural centre: mixed choir for schooled singing and church chanting, three-part female choir "Stefan Kanev", dance group "Folklore wrist", amateur theater group, Varshets Vocal and Instrumental Orchestra and Varshets Brass Band.
Above Zanozhene is the beautiful area "Vodopada". There, nature presents unique views and coolness in the summer months. Above the waterfall itself is a vast meadow overlooking the peaks of the Balkan Mountains and in particular the peak Todorini Kukli. The waterfall can be reached both by car and on foot, along beautiful paths and along the city. By choosing the walking option you will have the opportunity to capture the authenticity of the local people, as there are farms raising animals nearby, providing great authentic shots, capturing nature, people and local life.
The Botunya River springs east of Todorini Kukli Peak (1785 m, the highest point of Koznitsa Mountain) at about 1550 m above sea level. under the name "Stara Reka". The Correction of the river Botunya is wallking path in the city forest park that offers great conditions for walks and sports near the coolness of the river.
The Ancient theater or amphitheater is built in the most attractive place - among the city forest park, there are over 400 seats. Provides an excellent opportunity for events from the cultural calendar of the Municipality of Varshets. Every year the stage is used for summer cinema screenings.
For many years the group of friends and like-minded people from Varshets: Dimitar Mitov, Lyuben Tsvetkov, Rumen Ivanov and Bozhidar Krastev took care of and maintained what was created by their skillful hands in the area called "Rayski kut" (engl. "Piece of Heaven") above "Ivanchova Polyana". The place is looks like a beautiful piece of Heaven indeed, which has already become an emblematic tourist site for Varshets, along with the famous Ivanchova Polyana. The once empty place with a beautiful waterfall, called by the group Paradise Waterfall today is ennobled beyond recognition - there are wooden benches, tables, shelters, gazebos, two barbecues, a swing, a toilet, signs.
Klisurski Monastery of "St. Cyril and St. Methodius," also known as Klisura Monastery, is a monastery of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church located in northwestern Bulgaria. It is the fourth largest monastery in Bulgaria. The complex includes two churches, three residential buildings, a farmyard and a kitchen. Klisurski Monastery has the status of a separate settlement in the Varshets Municipality of the Montana Province. It is situated at the foot of the northern slopes of Todorini Kukli peak in the western Balkan Mountains. Nearby is the village of Tsvetkova bara (between the towns of Berkovitsa and Varshets). Klisurski Monastery was founded in the 1240 during the Second Bulgarian Empire. It was repeatedly destroyed during the Ottoman rule. In 1862 it was burned down and the monks and pilgrims were killed by a Turkish pasha and his soldiers. The monastery was reconstructed in 1869 and the church was officially consecrated in 1891.
The Roman Stairs
The Roman Stairs were built in 1924 on the remains of older, probably Roman buildings. It could be a road that led to the hill exactly through the Roman stairs. Today they lead to the eco-trail to Ivanchova Polyana. In the highest part of the park there is a round gazebo imitating the Dorian style. Possibly it imitates an earlier construction, namely the temple of Asclepius. All the data, combined with the mineral springs and the natural conditions, speak of the existence of an asclepius with a bath and a sanatorium in the plain and a temple of Asclepius at the height.
New Mineral Bath
New mineral bath - Varshets, built in 1930 on an area of 732 sq.m. designed by architect Radev. It is similar to the style of the old bathroom. There are terraces for helio treatment and a huge clock on the central facade. The roof is decorated in the four corners with sculptures of little bathing boys riding huge snails - symbols of speedy recovery. Form on nymphs-demigods embody the living forces of nature. They guard this "temple of health", in which miraculous mineral water gushes in the tub with Romanesque mosaics. In 2001, the "Extreme Bulgaria" project worked on the external renovation of the existing bathrooms adjacent to the space and existing ticket sellers next to them. In 2002, this project allowed the interior of Nova Mineralna Banya to be renovated.
Alley with plane trees
Alley with plane trees is a pedestrian zone, about 2 km long. The trees are almost 100 years old and their large crowns form a beautiful green tunnel. Since the beginning of the last century, this is the traditional place for lovers to walk. On both sides are some of the most beautiful villas in the city, built in the early twentieth century. All this creates a romantic atmosphere that goes back to the time when Varshets was one of the most sophisticated resorts in our country, visited by the artistic and political elite.
Ivanchova Polyana is located on the highest point of the park and connects it with the centuries-old forests of the Koznishki part of Stara Planina. At the beginning of the 20th century, dance parties and youth festivals were organized here. With the development of the resort as a mass balneological center, the meadow becomes part of the path of health and a place for gymnastics in nature. People still believe that washing with morning dew before sunrise on Ivanchova Polyana is healing.
Old Casino - Varshets
Old Casino - Varshets, the first in Bulgaria, located next to the two mineral baths, designed and built in the same architectural style. It was built in 1924 and electrified in the 1930s. In the years leading up to World War II, the casino attracted wealthy Bulgarians and guests from abroad who came along the Danube. It was also visited by Prince Cyril, which is why it is still called the "Royal Casino". Exquisite secular life was in full swing here. Dancing was especially popular in the Viennese casino lounge. As early as 1938, one of the first beauty contests in Bulgaria was held. In the late 1940s, the casino was turned into a dining room for holidaymakers at the resort and gradually lost its former luster.
Old Mineral Bath
Old Mineral Bath - Varshets, built in 1910 on an area 1320 square meters and designed by architect Neshev. Particularly striking is the plinth of red stone and style of windows in the late Secession style. The two pillars of the anterior recall the dome. Outside the building is decorated by the famous Professor Haralampi Tachev who designed the palace in Vrana. The facade is decorated with two line wreath of olive branches. First manager of the baths was Dr. D. Ivanov.
Sunny garden Park
Sunny garden in the center of Varshets, built in 1934. The name of the garden comes from its alleys, built in the form of rays of a special stone that reflects sunlight. Here is the monument of Dr. Damyan Ivanov - the first bathing doctor who turned Varshets at the beginning of the last century into an elegant resort of European class. In 2001, under the project "Beautiful Bulgaria" repairs and reconstruction were carried out.
Church of St. George
The Church of St. George is a cross-domed basilica. Its construction began in 1902. The Holy Altar with its adjoining icons was completed in 1906, when the entire church was consecrated by Metropolitan Cyril of Vidin, after which the canonical services began. St. George Church is a historical cultural monument of local significance. It is currently being renovated, restored and painted.
Mineral Spring - built in 1934, when the city got a real resort look. In 2001 the fountain and the adjacent areas were repaired. Information boards with the detailed chemical composition of the water and its healing properties are placed.
Peaks Todorini Kukli
Todorini Kukli are a group of 4 rocky peaks in Koznitsa mountain (part of Western Stara Planina), the highest of which is 1785 m high. It is located 10 km southwest of Varshets and 6 km northeast of the Petrohan pass. The peaks form a short hill, a branch of the main Stara Planina ridge, with a north-south direction. The two highest peaks to the south of the ridge are grassy, while the extreme two to the north have sharp rocky slopes. The elevation is at the southernmost peak of the group. From the top there is a panoramic view of Kom to the northwest, Berkovsko Pole, Varshets, Montana to the north and the Vratsa Balkan to the northeast. North of Todorini dolls, at a distance of 5 km is the Klisura Monastery. Todorini Kukli are also associated with the folk legend of the beautiful girl Todora. According to the folk song, she bet on becoming the wife of the young man who climbed the high peak in the middle of the night and left a mark on himself. When no one wanted to go, she boldly went up with only her “hurka”, and when she reached the small meadow at the top, she drove the “hurka” into the ground. When she got up to go back, she felt something pull her by the apron or skirt, she was afraid that it was evil spirits or fairies, she jerked and flew into the terrible abyss below the top. In time, people found at this place only the beaten Todorina hurka, which turned out to be a sign not only of her ascent, but also of her death. Tourist routes: from Petrohan pass, 2:00h. From the pass to the top you go east through a beech forest past the Petrohan hut, along the red markings of the route Kom - Emine. You go out on the grassy main ridge and go west on stakes winter markings. At the hill of Todorini dolls there is a path north to the peaks. From Varshets, 4:00 h, the peak is accessible by several different trails and bike paths. From Todorini dolls you can reach the Klisura Monastery in about 2:30 hours.
The New Park
The new park, located between the Alley with the plane trees and the sanatorium “St. Mina ”is the perfect place to gather sun rays or enjoy your kid(s) play. For many years the park complemented the aesthetic appearance of the city, as years ago the municipality of Varshets ennobled it and radically changed its appearance to gather more and more fans. Part of the park is a monument erected in memory of the residents of Varshets municipality who died in World War II.
Forest Park Varshets
The city forest park is one of the greatest treasures of Varshets, preserved over the years. It was established at the beginning of the last century (1911-1912) with the voluntary work of the local people under the leadership of the first balneologist Dr. Damyan Ivanov. It is afforested mainly with coniferous trees, and the most valuable plant species are lyre tree, cedar, douglas fir, concolor fir, silver spruce, ginkgo biloba, magnolia, persimmon and others. The park occupies an area of 800 decares and is the second largest in Bulgaria after Borisova Garden in Sofia.
The eco-trail to the area "Paradise Corner" after the area "Ivanchova Polyana" takes you to another no less special and pleasant place, called by the locals of another characteristic image - Mariykina Polyana. Here everyone can relax or make their place for an entire afternoon, surrounded by the trees in the forest park.
Near the village of Stoyanovo in the municipality of Varshets is a beautiful and strange place, located along the river Botunya. The place is called Sopovo and is a narrow canyon with interesting bizarre oval rock shapes - abrasive wells. According to geologists, such formations in the rocks are formed during periods of high water under the influence of water and small stones. There are many legends and legends about the area, which tell about strange phenomena in these lands. Some of them explain that the deep holes in Sopovo were used for the lairs of the fairies, where they, like the bears, hibernated. It is believed that the blood of the fairies was just snake, so when it got cold, they could not move. It was in these holes that King Marko was raised by fairies. Their milk made him big and strong. The path to Sopovo starts about 100 m from the Iron Bridge near the village of Stoyanovo, immediately after the HPP.
Varshets Tourist Center
Tourist center "Varshets" was opened in 2005. The main goal is to contribute to the development of tourism, as well as to participate in the development of projects and programs related to the advertising of Varshets. TC "Varshets" offers various tourist services to meet the needs of visitors to the city. In the TC "Varshets" you can get the most accurate information about the quality of the tourist product offered by the houses and hotels in the city, as well as get information about the sights and places for walks and hiking in the Municipality of Varshets. If you decide to stay in a private accommodation in the city, call the tourist center and find out which place best suits your requirements. Contacts: tel: 09527/3156, email: email@example.com
The park and the museum exposition present to the visitors that this area was inhabited by animals very different from today's: rhinos, ancient wild horses and cloven-hoofed animals, cheetahs, hyenas, saber-toothed cats, large vultures, eagles, falcons and bustards, blackbirds, larks , swifts and many other extinct bird species. Antelopes and large lizards - lizards - were found. The exposition complex of the paleopark is represented by an exhibition center - a hall and a park environment with unique sculptural reconstructions. In the hall, visitors can see an exhibition with fossil remains of the deposit and enjoy multimedia with videos and animation representing the deposit. The exposition is presented in 10 showcases through separate bones and castings of more impressive remains, the originals of which are stored in the NPM-BAS. Separate boards with illustrations and text show the more attractive species found in the locality. The diorama with an area of about 12 square meters restores the natural environment 2.5 million years ago around the locality - vegetation, relief, main species of vertebrates. It is a model of the karts - the specific geomorphological formations that form the modern landscape in the area of the deposit. To date, about 140 species of vertebrates have been identified in the locality, including 8 species of reptiles and amphibians, 74 species of birds / 5 of which are new species of larks worldwide /, 37 species of small mammals and 21 species of large mammals. More than 1,700 bone remains of birds and over 1,000 bone remains of predators, even-toed ungulates and non-even-toed ungulates have been collected from the locality. 15 species of birds, one species of small carnivorous mammal and one species of vole are new to world science. This faunal wealth places the locality near Varshets in the first place in terms of the number of vertebrate species found among the localities of Villafranca age in Europe. Working hours: Wednesday - Sunday 10:30 - 13:00 and 13: 30-17: 30, Weekends: Monday and Tuesday.